CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Abstract submission is hereby invited from distinguished colleagues and other health professionals whose work is relevant to the theme and sub-themes of the Conference. Work on other issues relating to health in children and adolescents in Africa are also welcome.
All abstracts must be submitted electronically to the Scientific Sub-committee through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submission starts on 1stJuly 2019, ends on 15th November, 2019
- Submitted abstracts must:
- Be written in English or French language.
- Be structured into four paragraphs using the format below:
- Introduction and Objectives
- Materials and Methods
- Not exceed 250 words
- Include 3-5 keywords
- Be typed in "Times New Roman", 12-point font, single line spaced and submitted as Microsoft Word files, with 1-inch margins on all slides
- Contain only standard acronyms and abbreviations
- Not contain attachedimages ortables
- The name of the presenting author must be underlined
- The corresponding author's name and e mail account should be stated
- Single and multi-authored papers should include each author's surname and initials without titles, e.g. YUSUF MA.
- The institution/affiliation of each of the listed authors must be indicated as shown below:
- The Scientific Sub-committee will notify the presenter in due time as to the time and mode (oral or poster) of presentation of any accepted abstract.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Book of Abstracts and subsequently in the Nigerian Journal of Paediatrics on the condition that the presenting author registers for the conference on or before November 30, 2019.
- Strict adherence to the instructions for the submission of abstract is advised.
For further enquiries, please contact
Dr. M.O ASANI
Chairperson Scientific Sub-committee
Mobile phone: +234 8037874563
Call for Abstract